A downloadable game for Windows
Go on an adventure in Easteria! There is no strict story so you may explore as you please. This is a long term, one developer project, so expect frequent, small updates. All artwork is and will be hand drawn in MS Paint. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, and may be incorporated into future updates!
For updates on current game development, head over to my YouTube channel - JonoExplainsThings
If you wish to Let's Play this game, please send me a link to the video via email at JonoExplainsThings@gmail.com, and post it in the discussion below for others to see. I love to see other peoples honest reactions to my game, even if they are critical.
Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the discussion section of this page, or if you wish, email me directly.
Easteria now has an official Reddit page for sharing Let's Plays and discussion gameplay! Click Here to check it out!
|Published||May 19, 2017|
|Tags||artificial-intelligence, Comedy, easter-eggs, Exploration, Fantasy, Funny, Hand-drawn, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Top Down Adventure|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Easteria v1.1.5 Release - Banners and BoozeSep 14, 2017
- Easteria v1.1.4 Release - The Fishing Update is Here!Aug 26, 2017
- Easteria v1.1.3 Release - The Intoxication UpdateAug 05, 2017
- Easteria v1.1.2 Release - Hold Items!Jul 28, 2017
- Easteria v1.1.1 Release - Small bug fixesJul 07, 2017
- Easteria v1.1.0 Release - Stats, Achievements, and a Bright Horizon!Jul 02, 2017
- Easteria v1.0.4 Release - New Quest + Bug FixesJun 19, 2017
- Easteria v1.0.3 Release - Expansion and MenusJun 12, 2017